Stand Up For Spirit! 2 day Platform and Professional Presentation Mediumship Course.
Sat 20th Aug & Sun 21st Aug 2016
A course for those advanced to professional mediumship students looking to take their work to the next level.
A weekend course dedicated to the professional presentation of platform and public theatre, Mediumship demonstrations.
2 days with Teacher/Mentor/Medium, Debbie B-Mewes working on your own unique presentation style.
- Day 1 will be at Universal Cottage in class
- Day 2 will be at a theatre, on stage under lights with Mics for the full experience.
- Sunday afternoon/evening will be a public mediumship demonstration for those students wishing to take all they have learned to the stage.
Training in all aspects of public performance.
- Ethics and presentation
- Maintaining your link
- Dealing with fear and nerves
- Do’s and don’ts
- Representing the spirit communicator properly
- Preparing yourself and setting the stage
- Contracts and agreements
- Developing your unique style
- Practical ‘on-stage’ experience
- Working with lights & mic’s
- Working with audiences
- 10am – 5pm Sat 20th August – fully catered morning afternoon tea and Lunch
- 9am – 7pm Sunday 21st August – catered morning tea, at 12:30pm everyone breaks for lunch to enjoy a local café with friends and returns at 2pm.
- 2:30pm Doors open for the demonstration, for a 3pm start.
- 6:30pm Demonstration finishes at & certificate presentation and close at 7pm.
To book your place on this incredible learning experience get your tickets below. Limited accommodation also available at Universal Cottage.
Course – $597 limited to 6 students, so everyone gets 1/2 hour demonstration time on stage. If you want to come but don’t want to do the demonstration in front of an audience. Please email us at email@example.com