Reiki is a Japanese word that literally translates as Universal Life Force Energy. It is an ancient and very simple form of energy healing, during which the Energy passes through the therapist to the recipient. This knowledge was rediscovered in the latter part of the 19th century by a Japanese man named Mikao Usui.
The knowledge as passed on from teacher to student and was kept secret until the 1970’s when Hawayo Takata began teaching in Hawaii. Reiki arrived in Australia in the 1980’s and has grown dramatically in popularity since then.
Reiki balances our energy (life force) and harmonises our vibrational frequency thereby bringing about healing on all levels of our being – physical, emotional and spiritual.
Reiki is not
- A belief system, nor is it based on any philosophy.
- Related to mind control or hypnosis
- A psychic technique.
To enjoy a Reiki treatment there is no need to concentrate, just relax and allow the energy to do its work, as it is drawn to the area of greatest need to restore harmony and balance.
Reiki assists with
- Reducing stress levels dramatically
- Alleviating tiredness
- Reducing pain
- Assisting in dealing with day to day complaints, colds, flu, headaches etc
- Helping to prevent these symptoms occurring
- Aiding with the withdrawal from drugs, alcohol etc
- Enhancing the therapeutic effects and benefits of both conventional and alternative therapies
- Complementing all positive modalities
- Being a powerful tool for personal growth
- Improving quality of life
- Opening the creative centres and assisting communication
- Helping to overcome fear and anxiety
- Improving confidence and self-esteem
Click Here to book your Reiki treatment or call 0421 351 406
Cost: $80 (incl GST)
Click Button Below To Buy Now